Unfortunately I won't be able to make it - but I will soon release details of an AUSOUG event on 29th February involving Connor McDonald - keep breakfast free!
Invitation to join Oracle Perth for an Oracle Technology update on Oracle Data Integration
Data integration is an essential component of many critical IT projects, including business intelligence, platform migration/upgrade, data warehousing, data quality, consolidation/modernization, service-oriented architecture, and cloud computing.
Oracle data integration products offer real-time data integration, and transactional data replication across heterogeneous system. Key capabilities include moving changed data and distribute these transactions to different targets in real time to achieve the following…
- By synchronizing old and new systems it allows zero downtime for system migration and/or system upgrade projects
- Bidirectional replication enables Active to Active DB configurations with seamless transitions during unplanned outages
- Can improve system performance by distributing data for query offloading
- Real time operational reporting
- Feeding data warehouses with real time data
- Distributing data across systems…and so much more.
Please join product specialist Robert Spinks and the Perth Oracle team to learn more about our high-performance data integration solutions and then join us for refreshments and pizza.
Date: Wednesday, February 22nd
Time: 4pm to 5pm, then stay for refreshments & Pizza
Location: Oracle’s Offices, 66 Kings Park Road
RSVP: Please accept by return email to Vicky.Harris@Oracle.com
or phone Vicky on 9324 7213