Hello Oracle Community,
I'm currently researching Oracle Apex on an Amazon EC2 instance, and at the moment good content out there seems a little thin - or quickly dated.
Either that or my google kung fu has weakened :-)
The basics I have covered -
- Justin Lokitz has a comprehensive article on setting up Oracle on the cloud;
- There is also a good Oracle white paper explaining the setup process;
- Bill Hodak from Oracle has defined a perfect machine image;
- This is probably the best dialogue I've seen on sending e-mails. I have seen others, but exact solution is unclear and possibly out-of-date;
- And Kris has mentioned SEO considerations in regard to Apex generated URLs. There are other decent discussions, but one pertains to EPG setups, and I'm sure things have come along a little more since 3.1.2
- Sending e-mails from EC2 using UTL_MAIL, preferably with a designated domain (not Amazon)
- Prettying up the Apex URLs, and/or other issues to consider with page ranking
ps - if you just wanted pictures of pretty clouds, try these - simply stunning.
Update: I've also created an OTN post on this, stay tuned