Before you even head over to https://apexea.oracle.com to check it out, I would suggest heading over and reviewing what's new. (And I guess I also say this because I'm getting Error occurred while painting error page: ORA-01403: no data found when I log in - remember, it's early adopter)
Update - not sure about this working in Firefox & not Chrome - I'll log it.
Some features that stood out for me as I read through:
- The debug API has changed names again - apex_debug - synonyms set for backwards compatibility though
- After first attempt at Data Upload, it seems they've given it a good review
- I'm spotting various security improvements, always good to see little holes tidied up
- Number of items limit on page increased from 100 to 200
- Naming branches
- jQuery mobile & other mobile development preparations
- Drag and drop functionality is gone
- Asynchronous dynamic actions
- Non-flash charts for mobile
- Slider item
- Various IR improvements
So hopefully I'll be able to log in soon and see how it feels when I kick the tyres :-)
Update - success - used Firefox instead - looks like I've got some training manuals to update. I like the style, reminds me of google, but editing the attributes seems to require more vertical canvas - grr more scrolling!
Please give the development team any feedback you can, this is another great chance to have your say.